Monday, September 21, 2009

Mt. Olympus.... Conquered

It isn't every weekend that we're able to be without the kiddos (thx grandpops/ma). Instead of perhaps sleeping in on the morning without Ben yelling to get out of his crib at 6:45am we were on the trail to hike Oly. All that I can say is that if you haven't taken the opportunity to do it, you're the one missing out. It isn't the easiest walk in the park but definitely worth it. I've done it 7 or 8 times and each time I'm blown away. What did Leo say? I'm on top of the world!!! Something like that anyway.


3 comments:

Mindy said...

While you and Jules were on top of the world, Kags and I were running past your car. . . who knew?!? We miss you on our runs!

I'm so jeal of the hike though . . . it's been WAY too long!

Ashley & Matthew Lisonbee said...

Hey Julia,
Saw your parents at Sundance last night. Thinking about you. How are you doing?
Luvs, Ash

Kate said...

I have a goal to never hike Mt. Olympus.