Friday, September 4, 2009

Grandma Pugh

Goodbye for now Grandma. I wish that I could fully express my gratitude for you. I'm grateful that you took interest in me and my artwork. I loved talking and producing art with you. I will always love the memories of you teaching me to watercolor. I'm grateful that you put up with me and my friends playing pool at your home and were so gracious to us. I'll always remember having a Tab and peanut butter sandwhich after a long afternoon of landscaping. I'll always be grateful that you were there when I proposed to Julia. Thank you so much. Dieu soit avec toi jusqu'au revoir.

2 comments:

Lena said...

I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother my friend. You and your family are in my thoughts at this time.

Cha Cha Snow said...

I was sorry to hear about your grandmother, Jeff.