Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bastille Day Yesterday

Not that most American's care, but yesterday was Bastille Day. I love Bastille Day, those crazy French and their celebrations. I haven't posted in what seems like forever and this post won't be too long either. I mostly just wanted to put a link to one of our friends blogs. She is an amazing photographer and has done several shoots of not only Rem, but all of the Pugh/Smith Grandkids. On Saturday she came and did a shoot for Baby Benton, so please enjoy: http://nhsphotography.blogspot.com/

One last note: Training for the marathon, best thing in the world.

5 comments:

Zenica said...

Very cute picture! He is getting so big.

Challise and Rusty said...

Oh my gosh!! You guys seriously have the cutest little boy I have ever seen!! He is ADORABLE!!

Stuart and Sarah said...

You guys did good! He is adorable! Congrats on the training, my training sucks. I can't seem to find that groove. Hopefully I will find it soon since we only have about 12 or so weeks! Keep running!

Chris, Kristina, Nathan and Audrey... said...

Super cute pictures! Love them!!!

Kim and Company said...

Jeff,
Do you have much information on the 3 Pugh's that came over from Wales in 1645? I think you said you were related. I think I've just been able to trace my Pughs to one of those three. Can you email me if you do? kimasay@hotmail.com Thanks a ton!