Saturday, June 14, 2008

It's June Already!

It has been a few weeks between posts and I really should be better at this. I wanted to post a couple of pictures as it has been a while. Today was the birthday party for Remlee and Bentons cousins. They had quite a bit of fun while they were there. Rem was able to get her face painted like a dog and Ben sat there.














We did bless Benton a couple of weeks ago. We tried to take a picture with as many family members as possible and as you can see it came out pretty much par for the course. Kids running around, parents trying to catch them.














Otherwise, we've been pretty low key at the Pugh home. Remlee and Benton have pretty much absorbed any free time that we might have once had. I remember that at one point we had a social life, I just don't remember what it feels like.













One other note: Next week (June 20-21) is the 2nd annual Thanksgiving Point Plein Air show. I've attached the flyer and hope that people will be able attend.

6 comments:

Stuart and Sarah said...

Stu and I will be in Hawaii but totally want to attend one of your shows. Will you continue to post them when they come up? How is that training coming with all your 'spare time?'

Lena said...

Hello Jeff! I can't believe how big Rem is getting! I'm bad about updating my blog too, but I finally did today. No pics but hopefully soon. I know I said we were going to do lunch, I still have to call Marianne. It may need to be more like dinner since I'm out in the middle of now-where!
Tell Julia hi and I hope to talk to you soon.

Take care!
Lena

hawsfam said...

Argh! I can't believe we missed the blessing. I blame my poor pregnant brain. I'm sorry we weren't there, and we still need to have that bbq!

Marianne said...

Oh Jeff, I too remember vaguely the days of no children and having a social life. Now the best time of day is nap time and bed time. They definitely keep me busy, but I am glad that I have them!!
I know that I have said this before, but seriously, Benton is adorable!!

Danielle said...

your baby is soooo cute!

Cha Cha Snow said...

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who only posts once a month! Jeff, I'll have to link your website on my blog (www.snowstormfam.blogspot.com). Julia, lets let the kids "swim" in the backyard again. See you soon.