Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Fabulous February

Normally I'm not so excited about February. In fact, I think that February is my least favorite month, but this year is different. This year, February marks a huge change in the life of the Pughs. We are making the huge leap of faith and I have put in my notice. Granted, I have to work until the 22nd of the month, but we are soooooooo excited. Tell everyone you know that there hasn't ever been a better time to buy (my) artwork!

In other news, Remlee has been followed by the Paparazzi and was last seen leaving her home while wearing pink hightops with her skinny pants. As always, she had her orange sippy with her. Later that evening, she was caught wearing Mickey Mouse ears at the Pugh home and singing along to some of her favorite songs! When approached by the Paparazzi, Rem took one of their camara's and attempted to delete pictures. Tough luck!

1 comment:

Challise and Rusty said...

She probably feels like she has paparazzi all over the place. Dad takes pictures like crazy. Obviously, she loves the attention. She is such the "in" thing right now! She is gonna have a hard time when the competition shows up in April.