Thursday, November 15, 2007

Rem is 2!

So today is Remlee's birthday. I can hardly believe that two years ago, Jules finished her senior recital all pregnant and stuff. She was so dang cute! Anyway, I thought that I'd post a few of those pix from back then. We were able to find a cute little kitchen set for her that we set up for her after she went to bed last night. As soon as we get those pictures loaded, we'll post them. She is taking her cousins to a movie and dinner this afternoon which should be a ton of fun for all involved.
























Remlee had been over at a friend’s last week while Jules and I were out and about. When we got home, we found that she had been having a bit too much fun with her friend Perry. Perry had found some mascara and had applied some make up. I think that they've got a future...






2 comments:

New Zealand Pugh's said...

Oh, Remlee girl! You are too pink! This could be blackmail in the future

Lena said...

She really is a cute girl!!