Wednesday, November 21, 2007

A New Kitchen, the BEEEE movie and McDonalds!

So could life get any better for Remlee? She woke up on her birthday to a new kitchen set. If I could count the number of hotdogs and eggs that she has made for me I would tell you, but even I can't count that high.... She played and played and played until it came time to go to the movies with cousins. Judy and Andrea were brave enough to go with Julia and attempt to control all of the attending cousins. I believe that the movie was a hit for everyone, but not nearly as cool as dinner afterwards. I mean, seriously... what kid doesn't love a happy meal? Lastly, we had one of Rems friends over for the evening. Lucy is one of the reasons that Rem loves nursury. In fact, whenever you mention church, she immediately will start to spew out her three friends names as quickly as possible. Peter, Perry, Lucy! Anyway, I hope you enjoy these pictures.














































No comments: