Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Art and Soup 2008!











It really is just a wonderful combination. You eat soup and buy art. Anyway, Art and Soup is this week already! I will be doing the quickdraw on Wednesday evening. It is March 19-20, 2008 at the Sheraton downtown and will be open from 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. each day. Tickets for the two day event are $12.00 for lunch & dinner sessions each day. I hope to see you there! Let me know if you have any questions on it.



















As well, we're down to 21 days! WE CAN HARDLY WAIT!!!!

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

Good luck at your show Jeff and Julia you are the cutest pregnant lady I have ever seen!

Lena said...

Wow 21 days, that's coming up fast! As always Jeff you will probably not see me there at your Art Show but best of luck always, your work is good so you have nothing to worry about.

Healey Family said...

Look how cute you are Jules! I'm jealous you only have 18 days left. Hope all is well with you and your fam.

hawsfam said...

Are those your pics, Jeff? They are really cool.