Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Pink and Orange

It has been a few months since we posted the last picture of Julia, so here you go. We are just counting the days till the "babybrother" shows up. We tried to get a pleasant picture of Remlee and as you can see, she was thrilled to oblige. Sundays are sure rough without naps.... I also wanted to point out that yes indeed, dad dressed Remlee for the second half of the day. Thus the orange shirt and pink pants and shoes. What is it with dad and orange anyway?


Remlee has fallen in love with Curious George and the soundtrack has made it to her top five albums of all time. This is accompanied with Disney's Soundtracks and Disneys Childrens Songs. OK, so maybe it has made it to her top 3 albums of all time. She loves to sing along and dance and requires your full attention, otherwise you will receive an onslaught of "look mama look" "look daddy look". Stinkin' cute is all I can say.










2 comments:

Marianne said...

Jeff- I can't believe how tiny Julia looks. She probably doesn't even look pregnant from behind, just when she turns. I hope that everything is going well with the pregnancy. Love the outfit on Remlee as well, made me laugh, especially the pic of you from Clarke. Those were the good ol' days!! Hope everything is going well with you, talk to you later!!

Team Oakeson said...

Stinkin' cute is all we can say too! I'm so glad I haven't had to be pregnant the same time as Julia so far. She looks so good that it puts the rest of us slacker moms to shame. I'm sure you remember my fashionable look from this summer ... all huge and miserable with ice cream stains on my belly. :) Julia looks FABULOUS! We are so excited for baby brother!